Wednesday 21 August 2013

Hair-spiration

I need help! I really can't decide what to do with my hair at the moment. Sometimes I love just being a blonde, but ever since I tried pastel coloured hair at the beginning of the year I am oh so tempted to go back to it. In January I dyed my hair pink using the Crazy Colour 'Pinkissimo' and I must admit I loved it...while it stayed bright. My problem is with how quickly it fades. But then on days like today I come across the bottle of pink hair dye sitting in the bottom of a basket in my wardrobe, look at my boring blonde locks and I am SO tempted to slap it on.
 
 
 
This is a few photos of my hair last time it was pink. I think if I do decide to go for the pink look again I'll try and achieve something like the look of Perrie Edwards' hair in the picture below. 
 
 
I love love love the ombre effect she is sporting here. SO TEMPTING!
What do you guys think?
Love Hannah X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment