Wednesday 19 June 2013

(Really) Mini Haul #1 | Matalan, H&M, Boots

 
 
 
Matalan
 
 
Top - £10
 
 
 
 
Cut out boots - £22
 
So I went shopping with my Mam on Monday and our first stop was Matalan. In general I was pretty disappointed with the stock but I did pick up these two items.
I picked up this jersey material top just to make up to £30 as I could then get £5 off with a voucher. It's very lightweight and I really need more of these simple staple pieces in my wardrobe. It's nice and casual for everyday wear and is longer at the back so it covers my bum when I wear it. They had this in a few pastel colours and I went for this pale green colour. It's a nice fresh colour for the Summer and I just preferred it to the others for some reason.
Moving on to the boots. Oh my daaaays, how gorgeous are they please?! When I saw these I got so excited, I have wanted either a pair of cut out boots or a pair of really chunky heeled boots for so so long now and I got them both for the price of one! I seriously adore these and haven't took them off since I got them home. I think they'll make any outfit look really edgy AND they give me a bit of height which is always a bonus as I am quite small.

H&M

 
 
Dress -£7.99
 

 
 
Lace Top - £14.99
 
Okay so I realise I spoke quite a lot about the Matalan items so I will try to keep this short and sweet. I needed a plain dress that I can throw on throughout the summer so I went for this one from H&M. I wanted something loose so that I can feel comfortable during the day and I went for the pale grey colour to keep cool when the sun decides to shine!
Then I found this little lacey gem which was fairly cheap for what it is I think! I saw something similar in M&S when my Mam was looking for clothes and it was double the price. I think it's really cute and can easily be dressed up on a night out or just worn casually with a pair of jeans through the day.
 
 
Boots
 
 
So I just picked up the one thing in Boots as I am pretty short on cash at the moment and I had been naughty enough buying all of the above. My skin has been pretty bad in terms of acne recently and I watched a video by Tanya Burr who recommended Simple products. I've never used a toner before but from what I've heard adding a toner into my daily routine should really help clear my skin up. This facial toner only cost me £2.99 and I may do a review on it if I notice any significant difference in my skin.
 
That is it for my haul. There wasn't much in it and somehow I have managed to babble quite a bit so I apologise for that! I also apologize for the sizing of these photographs, for some reason it won't let my make them any bigger. I hope you can still make out what each product is like!
 
Hope you enjoyed this post anyways,
Lots of Love
Hannah X

4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Have a look at my latest post!
    Amy X
    http://amyyyyl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'll get to answering you questions asap :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great Haul! Love the lace top and those boots are so unique and edgy ;)
    x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I am seriously obsessed with the boots, still can't believe how much of a bargain they were! xx

      Delete